Looking for FDU WebMail guide? Find everything you need to know about using this FDU Webmail Here.
What is FDU WebMail?
FDU WebMail is an email system used by FDU faculty, staff and students. An Email system where a user may access their emails with a browser on any computer or device that’s connected to the web. All students taking an online class are required to create a WebMail account.
Create an FDU NetID Account
Fairleigh Dickinson University provides a NetID to their faculty, staff, and students enrolled in classes. With an FDU NetID, you will have access to a variety of IT resources, including Office365.
New Student through Welcome Email (US Students)
If you are a new student of their New Jersey campuses and you have received a Welcome email from email@example.com, please visit the link here.
New Faculty or Staff Member
If you are a new Faculty, adjunct Faculty, or Staff member, please visit the link here.
How to Create Your WebMail Account
Visit at https://webmail.fdu.edu. and follow the instructions under Create New Account.
- Online students should select Metro Campus (Teaneck/Hackensack).
- Be sure to use a four-digit birth year.
- Enter your Social Security number.
- Once your account is created, e-mail can be addressed to either your PRIMARY EMAIL ADDRESS (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) or your LOGIN NAME (e.g. email@example.com).
If you are having trouble being validated during account creation, contact FDU’s
24-hour technical support at 973-443-8822 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FDU WebMail Login
- Open a Web browser and visit at: https://webmail.fdu.edu
- Enter your FDU NetID and Password
- Then Click on Sign In button
- If you forgot your password visit FDU webmail login and click on Help accessing NetID
- Then select one option on Can’t Access My Account page
- Enter your FDU NetID or FDU ID Number and click on next.
Set up an Office365 for business Exchange-based email account on an Android
- Open Settings, click on Accounts > Add account > Exchange.
- Enter your full email address, and your password, and then select Next.
- Enter Password, and then click Next. Press OK for the Re-direct request.
- On Incoming Server Setting page, click Next.
- Click OK, On the Remote Security Administration pop-up.
- The Account Options page displays. Select the options for how you want to receive your mail, and then select Next.
- If you see an Activate device administrator? page, select Activate.
- Enter a name for this account and the name you want displayed when you send e-mail to others.
- Click Done.
Set up an Office365 for Business exchange-based email account on an iPhone or iPad
- Open Settings, Click on Mail, Contacts, Calendars, then click on Accounts, then Add account> Email.
- Enter your full email address and password, and then tap Next.
- If you have an Office365 Exchange email account, in Server, type Outlook.office365.com, then enter your Username and Password.
- By default, Mail, Contacts, and Calendar information are synchronized. Tap Save.
- If you’re prompted to create a passcode, tap Continue and type a numeric passcode.
Set up email using Outlook for iOS
- Open Outlook in your device
- Select the mail account you want to add.
- Enter your email address. This will re-direct you to an FDU Login page.
- Click ‘Not a Google Account?’
- Click the Office365 icon, on Next page
- Enter your FDU NetID and password
About Fairleigh Dickinson University
The largest private university in New Jersey, FDU is a not-for-profit, nonsectarian, multicampus institution. The University offers over 100 undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
FDU Webmail Content Overview
- What is FDU WebMail?
- Create an FDU NetID Account
- How to Create Your WebMail Account
- FDU Webmail Log in
- Forgot Password?
- How to set up an email account using the Android mail app?
- Set up an Office365 for Business exchange-based email account on an iPhone or iPad
- Set up email using Outlook for iOS
- About FDU
Read Also: CSUN WebMail