Looking for UHCL WebMail guide? Find everything you need to know about using this UHCL Webmail Here.
What is UHCL WebMail?
UHCL Webmail is an email service which may be accessed using a standard web browser. UHCL uses Microsoft Outlook for their institutional email system. Microsoft Office is a web-based software suite that provides students, faculty, and staff online access to Microsoft applications.
You can use your UHCL O365 accounts on your personal devices, like a desktop computers and mobile devices.
UHCL Webmail Log in
- Got to their login page
- Enter your Username
- Enter your password.
- Click the Sign in button
- Visit their Reset Password page
- Select your Campus Affiliation
- Type your Username and Click on Forgot Password button
- Enter your Student or Employee ID number.
- Enter your date of birth
- Click Continue.
- Enter a new password.
- Again enter the new password to confirm it.
- Create a challenge question and answer by filling in the appropriate fields.
- Click on Continue.
- Click Logout.
Changing Your Password in WebMail
- Click the Gear icon in the upper right of the screen.
- Click on Options
- Tap on General and then My Account
- Click on Change Your Password
- Enter your current password.
- Type a new password and type it again in the Confirm New Password
- Click Save
If you need further technical assistance email the UCT Support Center at
email@example.com or call at 281-283-2828
UHCL Outlook Login
- Go to UHCL Outlook login page.
- Type your UHCL email address
- Click on Next Button
- Type your email password
- Then click on Sign In button
How to UHCL Email Setup for iPhone?
- Go to iPhone settings option.
- Tap Accounts & Passwords.
- Tap Add Account.
- Select Exchange.
- Type the e-mail and description, tap Next.
- Enter your e-mail password, tap Next.
- On next screen, enter following details:
– Email: your email address
– Server: webmail.uhcl.edu
– Domain: pclab (student) or uhcl (staff/faculty)
- Tap on Save
- Review settings and tap Done.
- You will be presented with the Exchange Acct screen with Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Reminders, tap Save.
Congratulations, you can now send and receive email on your iPhone device.
How to UHCL Email Setup for Android?
- Step 1
Open Settings from the Android device.
- Step 2
Tap on General Management.
- Step 3
- Step 4
Click Add Account
- Step 5
- Step 6
Enter e-mail and tap Next.
- Step 7
Enter your e-mail password, tap Next.
- Step 8
You will see it Verifying Gmail will ask you for access to your device. Click Review Permissions.
- Step 9
Click Activate this device administrator
The University of Houston–Clear Lake (UHCL) is a public university. It is part of the University of Houston System. The university serves students in four academic colleges. UHCL offers 97 degree programs: 46 bachelors, 48 masters, and three doctoral.
UHCL Webmail Content Overview
- What is UHCL WebMail?
- UHCL Webmail Log in
- Forgot Password?
- Changing Your Password in WebMail
- Support Center
- UHCL Outlook Login
- How to UHCL Email Setup for iPhone?
- Setup UHCL Email Account on Android Phone
- About UHCL
- UHCL Broadband’s Services
Read Also: MSU Webmail
Submit your review