Looking for Mizzou WebMail guide? Find everything you need to know about using this Mizzou Webmail Here.
What is Mizzou WebMail?
Mizzou Webmail is an email service, allows users to access their E-mail from any where in the world through the internet connection with a main stream web browser like Firefox or Internet Explorer.
E-mail services provided by the Missouri University. All Mizzou faculty and staff receive an official university email address. Student email accounts are provided on Microsoft Office 365. All university communications are sent to this account.
Mizzou Username or User ID
If you are a new student, you will receive your User ID, or Username from the university in an admission letter sent to your personal email. Using your User ID and a password you can access your courses and university email. Using this account, you will receive all university-related information and communications.
Mizzou Webmail Log in for Student
- Go to webmail.missouri.edu
- Click on New Student? Get Started.
- Enter your myZou username and password.
- Click Log in.
- Your MU Office 365 email address is email@example.com.
- Choose a password for your email account. Enter it in New Password and re-enter it in the Confirm New Password.
- Return to webmail.missouri.edu and click on the Student Email.
- Click Submit..
- Wait for the message that the password was successfully reset.
- Click Sign in.
- Finish your Office 365 account setup, following the onscreen instructions.
- First visit at password.umsystem.edu in your web browser.
- Click on Forgot/Change Password
- Enter your username and the code
- Click on Next Button
- Enter your New Password
- To log in to Student Email go to webmail.missouri.edu
- Select Student Email
- Type your firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your new University Password
Mizzou Webmail Log in for Staff / Faculty
- First visit at mail.umsystem.edu
- Type your Username
- Click on Next button
- Enter your Password.
How to Mizzou Email Setup for iPhone?
- Go to iPhone settings option.
- Open Accounts & Passwords.
- Tap Add Account.
- Select Exchange.
- Enter Description
- Click Next.
- Click on Sign In.
Mail app for Android device:
- Step 1
Open Settings app on your android device
- Step 2
Tap Accounts then click on Add Account.
- Step 3
Select Corporate or Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- Step 4
Type your Full Email Address
- Step 5
Click on Next button.
- Step 6
Enter your password
- Step 7
- Step 8
For Server type outlook.office365.com.
- Step 9
If you have separate Domain and Username fields:
– Domain: Leave empty.
– Username: Type your email address.
- Step 10
Security Type: SSL/TLS.
- Step 11
Click on Next.
- Step 12
Click OK for Remote security administration.
- Step 13
Select what account options you want to sync.
- Step 14
- Step 15
Tap Activate for Activate device administrator.
- Step 16
Enter a Name for your email account.
- Step 17
The University of Missouri is the Missouri’s largest university and the flagship of the four-campus University of Missouri System. It offers more than 300 degree programs in thirteen major academic divisions.
- Student Support
- Health and Safety
- Community and Culture
Mizzou Webmail Content Overview
- What is Mizzou WebMail?
- Mizzou Username or User ID
- Mizzou Webmail Log in
- Reset Password
- Mizzou Webmail Log in for Staff / Faculty
- How to Mizzou Email Setup for iPhone?
- Setup Mizzou Email Account on Android Phone
- About Mizzou
- Mizzou Services
Read Also: NKU Webmail
Submit your review